Monday, August 23, 2010

God has big plans for you!


Good morning, dear friends... This morning I received a special delivery of a RAK (Random Acts of Kindness). There is nothing more uplifting than receiving a hand made creation from a friend who cares.

The cross layout design is a genius... and I love the pretty paper lace. Thank you very much, Sisil! What a wonderful friendship we share...

God has big plans for you! I am looking forward to that.

Here is what I crafted all week last week. A money envelope that looks more like a party clutch. It is fashioned from a whole 8 1/2" x 11" card stock, scored at 4" and 8". I covered it with paper and then added a belly band to it. I finished it off with several embellishments: my new leaf dies, a flower, a pearl in the flower center and of course buttons (don't they make everything nicer?)

I love to see all those colors, it makes me happy.

What have you been crafting all week? I hope it lifts you up when you have time to sit down and create something.

Have a blessed week ahead.

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: