Monday, October 1, 2012

Perfectly Preserved Thanks

Hello there, crafting friends...

I am an admirer of the talented Mary Fish and follow her blog and really love her style, but this is the first time I have actually tried to create a card with the sketch at the Pals Paper Arts. If you have never been there, go ahead and check it out. Inspirations abound :)


So this sketch is from PPA143 and I have simply layered 2 different patterns from the Orchard Harvest DSP.

My card base is Raspberry Ripple and I added a bow of the same color.


The flowers and stem are from a stamp set called Perfectly Preserved in the current Holiday Catalog, punched out with the 2 3/8" scallop circle punch and finished off with a large pearl and rhinestones.

Thank you for peeking and happy creating to you,

Liza

No comments: