Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Graduation


Hello there, crafting friends...

Happy Friday! Are you excited for the weekend? Will you have time to create something? I hope so!

I have scraps of these various colors of patterned papers on my cutting area, that I thought I would create some fancy banners out of these :) I varied the length of banners so that it looks more interesting.

Since graduation is around the corner and I do know a number of graduating seniors, I am going to make a stack of these. Teeny Tiny Wishes is an absolutely useful stamp set, it has a word for every occasion.

Supplies used:
Stamp set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Accesories: corner rounder, various DSPs, Subtle Designer Button, In Color 3/8" designer printed Brads, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Large Oval + Scallop Oval punches, Lucky Limeade baker's twine

Enjoy your weekend!

Liza

No comments: