Monday, January 11, 2010

CC252


Hi! I made these cards for Color Challenge 252 over at splitcoaststampers.com here which is:
Handsome Hunter, Certainly Celery, Bermuda Bay, and a neutral of choice (mine is Basic Gray). I cut my Top Note panel on the long side of it and stamped the tree from Pendant Park set.

And then, I made another one with the Top Note panel cut on the short side of it. This one is a graduation card for a friend who had been going to night school for the past couple years. He finally got his degree last weekend!

I hope you week is off to a good start. My son starts school today and I am back to normal routine after the Holidays. Take care!

Recipe: (all by SU!)
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Ink: Handsome Hunter, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay
Stamp set: Pendant Park, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Tools: Big Shot machine, Top Note die, 3/4" circle punch, 3/16" corner rounder
Everything else: Certainly Celery ribbon, brads from Marlene, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: