Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Monogrammed Note card set


Hello! I cranked up this set of note cards with the Manhattan Flower textured impressions folder for my neighbor, who I hope will enjoy this :) The sweet idea comes from Mary Fish's post here.

I love this alphabet stamp set, really handy for personalized gift :) The monogram was stamped in Soft Suede and then popped up with Dimensionals.

This one is in Kiwi Kiss.

And here is a group photo.

Recipe: (all by SU! unless mentioned)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pink Passion, Bermuda Bay, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede
Stamp set: Lovely Letters Alphabet
Ink: Soft Suede
Tools: Big Shot machine, Manhattan Flowers impressions folder, 1 1/4" circle, 1 3/8" circle punches, Eyelet Border punch
Everything else: brads from Marlene, ribbon from my stash, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,
Liza

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

Hi Liza: What a cute blog design! Your cards look lovely . . . they really are quick and easy. I appreciate the shout out. Hugs, Mary