Monday, April 12, 2010

Funky Forest

Hello blogging friends... happy Monday! Hope you have a good rest over the weekend. A few days ago, an opportunity opened up for me to be at the American Women Association bazaar this coming April 19, 2010. So I have been busy cranking up projects for the event :)

I made a series of these "Praying for you" cards.... which I thought might be useful for a range of occasions.
This one is utilizing my Funky Forest wheel in Taken with Teal ink (farewell, Taken with Teal...), paired with Pretty in Pink card base and Ruby Red DSP.

This one is another Pretty in Pink card base with the Sweet Pea DSP Stack. I have used this DSP a LOT :) It has a good variety of patterns and trendy colors that work with a lot of projects.

All right... I wish you all a good week ahead. Thank you for peeking in today.

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: