Thursday, April 29, 2010

Very Thankful

Hello, everyone... Hope your week is going well. This weekend, I will be away with 300 other women at a women's retreat in a nearby mountain resort. Should be good for my soul :) My sweet husband will be home to entertain the kids all weekend :)

These 2 thank you cards using the Very Thankful stamp set are for my son Hudson's teachers. Everyone in his class is going to sign at the end of the school year. It is a big size 5.5 x 8.5" triple accordion fold card- plenty of space for everyone's scribble :)

For these cards, I pulled out the never been inked Very Thankful set and my Stampin' Pastels. You know, I should take out those pastels more often, it is fun to color... :) I love especially the boy stick figure image, kinda resembles Hudson, I think.

Here is the recipe below. I hope you all have a good day today. Thanks for peeking in.

Hugs,
Liza

Recipe (all by SU! unless mentioned)
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turqoise, Kraft, Whisper White
Stamp set: Very Thankful, Dot dot dot, A to Z
Ink: Basic Gray, Versamark, Stampin' Pastels
Tools: Big Shot machine, Top Note die, Perfect Polka Dot textured folders, Large Star punch, Heart to Heart punch, corner rounder, Wide Oval punch
Everything else: Certainly Celery ribbon, linen thread, buttons (my stash), Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: