Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"S"


Hello blogging friends... :) I am making a farewell gift for a colleague and neighbor who is moving to their next posting. I have a couple of these Ikea frames already. I need to go pick up more of these when we visit the nearest Ikea from here, in Singapore.

I am thinking somewhere along a neutral color scheme would be neutral enough to put anywhere.

I printed out a large S with my printer, picking a font and size that will fit the frame's opening, then cut out the letter with my trustworthy Paper Snips. The backing is a piece of Kraft card stock. I then gathered my collection of neutral and metal buttons. Arranged them on the letter. And voila...

I hope they like their personalized gift :)

Today we are flying out to Frankfurt, Germany for our European trip. Looking forward to some family time together...

Thank you for peeking in today. I hope you like the idea of a hand made present. You can easily adapt this for anyone. Happy creating!

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: