Thursday, April 14, 2011

18

Good morning, crafting friends... I hope your week is going well. Mine is... I had a loooooong lunch date with a special girlfriend yesterday. How precious :)

I had a request to make a special birthday card for a young lady who turned 18 last week :) She is not a girly girl but she loves to dress up and wears make up.

Mmmm... so I pulled out the colorful and cheery Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper and took my color cue from there. Here it is:

The number 18 is die cut from the Alphabet Simple Numbers die set, then dry embossed with the Square Lattice Embossing Folders. Added a strip of Tangerine Tango pom pom trim and a Tangerine Tango Designer Big button for the focal point.

Then, I decorated the inside and decorated a matching envelope.

What a fun project to complete in one afternoon.

Happy stamping, crafting friends...

Hugs,

Liza

No comments: