Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mother's Day mini accordion album


Hello there, crafting friends...

How has your week been? I hope you have some stamping time :) - I have not :( - but I did get a lovely card from my neighbor and friend, Ana - it came with a plate of home made cup cakes one evening. Thank you so much, Ana. Ana blogs about her expat life here (www.stumbleabroad.wordpress.com) Her stories of Jakarta and recommendations of places in Indonesia are excellent and she has that "eye" on this country that I would not normally "see" :) So, enjoy!!


Last Saturday, I was given the opportunity to lead a craft session during a women's conference. This was something that I had never done before, so naturally I was nervous. But really, in the end, I was grateful and blessed to have the opportunity and to see the smiles and the happy faces when people put ink to paper!

We made this mini accordion album that the ladies could finish in an hour and made a pretty little gift.

That was the front of the album closed and tied with a bow.


This is how it opens. It can stand on a shelf or mantel. The blank page is for a photo, so it will make a nice display.


A mini envelope and a note tucked in. Really love this idea.

The stamp set and the paper is from the Summer Smooches line that will be available on June 1 with the new annual catalog (which I can't wait to see!)

Thank you for peeking, crafting friends...

Happy stamping to you,

Liza

No comments: