Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday is here



Hello! We are just passing our first month living in Jakarta, Indonesia. There has been a lot going on in our lives as we are still adjusting to a new life and new routine but things are fine. I have to take my typhoid vaccine this week and I have a little tummy ache... I hope all is well with you wherever you are and hope you all have a good weekend.

I made these 2 cards in Pretty in Pink and Garden Green.  The cards are using 2 pcs. of 6x6" dp and it is exactly right. No waste. That always makes me feel good :) Enjoy...

Recipes:
Cardstock and paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Garden Green
Stamp sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Darling Dots
Ink: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Garden Green
Everything else: ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1" circle, 1 1/4" circle punches, Scallop edge punch.

No comments: