Thursday, July 22, 2010

Baby Tees


Hello, blogging friends... a number of people around me are expecting which is the main reason I chose to get this Baby Tees jumbo wheel from the new catalog :) These tees are super cute that makes me get to coloring. I am not so much into coloring but I did do the simplest ones using my Stampin' Write markers. I love those pink and brown combos and the cute pink button.

These are the boys ones... with Bashful Blue buttons.

Hope you like them. Thank you for stopping by...

Hugs,
Liza

Recipe: (all by SU!)
Cardstock and paper: Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Tea Party DSP, Pumpkin Pie DSP
Stamps sets: Welcome Baby single stamp, Baby Tees jumbo wheel, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Early Espresso, Bashful Blue, Summer Sun, Barely Banana, Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink, Garden Green
Everything else: Chocolate Chip ribbon, Bashful Blue striped ribbon, Buttons sherbet, linen thread, corner rounder, Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: