Friday, July 23, 2010

FTL 98


Hi there, blogging friends... this is the sketch from FTL98 here. I am slowly catching up with crafting again after some absence, which feels great!! Here is the sketch below.

This second card, I made it exactly as p. 113 at the 2010-11 IB&C like Natasha said :) My color combos are: Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight and a strip of Pear Pizzazz DSP. I simply stamped the crown in 3 different colors and punched them out with 1 3/8" punch.

I hope you like it. Thank you for peeking in today.

Hugs,
Liza

Recipe: (all by SU!)
Cardstock and paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Stamp sets: Artistic Etching, Occasional Quotes
Ink: Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
Tools: Scallop Edge, 1 3/8" square punches
Everything else: twine, Chocolate Chip corduroy button, Old Olive satin ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: