Friday, November 4, 2011

Red White and Blue


Good evening crafting friends... How are you? I am happy that it is Friday :)

What have I been up to lately? I have been making Red White and Blue cards in preparation to stock up our American booth at an upcoming international charity bazaar.

The profit will go to raise fund for children with cancer that have exhausted their family's resources for treatment in a local hospital here. I have personally visited this hospital several times and I am honored to make cards for this cause and hope it will make a little difference.


Well, first off I decided to play with chipboard. That is a chipboard house from a chipboard pack called On Board Merry Medley. I stamped a partial swirl image from a single stamp called Elizabeth on it.

Then, I used the same single Elizabeth stamp again on this card:


I used it as a full image and a partial image as you can see here. Ah, check out that Denim Jean ribbon. I really love how it looks.


For this card below, I thought of a stamp set that I barely use. It is called Cherish Friendship and it is in the big Idea Book & Catalog. That set has a nice friendship sentiment in it.


Since I am not a colorist, I left the image as is :) Simply stamped in Night of Navy ink.


I will be sharing more of these Red White and Blue cards in the coming days. I hope you enjoy.

Happy stamping to you...

No comments: