Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Petite Pairs



Hello there, crafting friends...

There is a stamp set in the current Idea Book & Catalog called Petite Pairs that I find very useful and I reach to again and again. It is a set of 20 sentiments that pair well with each other and make inside and outside sentiments on cards very nicely.


I made a couple of Sympathy cards here in the same color combo as my last post: More Mustard, Soft Suede and Pool Party.


A row of pearls on the die cut butterfly made it pretty and dry embossed it with the Houndstooth embossing folders, added a little bit of Victoria 5/8" crochet trim and a Cajun Craze button (from the Regals designer buttons pack), tied with Early Espresso twine.


Here is the other one on a Pool Party card base- love this In Color :)

Well, crafting friends... thanks for peeking into what I made today.

Happy stamping,

Liza

No comments: