Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fun flowers die


Hello there, crafting friends...

I found some piece of Early Espresso felt while out shopping one day and cut it up with my Fun Flowers die to create these hand made felt flowers. I cut up a stash at a time and then had fun playing with them as you can see in the cards I made at this posting.


This one here is a card I made for my friend Gina who was having a birthday not too long ago. I layered it up with a smaller flower punched out with the Fancy Flower punch.


This one here is a variation with a background made from left over paper pieces.


And this one is just a simple one with the same color combo of More Mustard, Early Espresso and Pool Party (love the color combo). A dose of red comes in the red wooden flower that was a gift from my friend Ariani from one of her travels (I blogged about it here).


It was a pleasure using the wooden bird and I also really loved how the More Mustard 1/2" Scallop 
Dot Ribbon turned out.

Thank you for peeking in today,

Liza

No comments: