Thursday, October 4, 2012

Blossom Happy Birthday


Hi there, crafting friends...

I have seen creations lately using just the negative image of a punched out piece of card stock- so I just had to give it a try.

I set out one day with the Summer Smooches DSP and used that as my color combo of the day. Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Lucky Limeade and Rich Razzleberry.

I punched out the Crumb Cake card stock with the Blossom punch, ran it through the Big Shot to emboss it with Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folders and then mounted it up with Stampin' Dimensionals on the colorful paper panel behind it.


The center of the flower is actually a paper button from the Buttons #5 Sizzlits which I had recently got. How cute is that now I can make buttons with any colors I want!

Then I made a little tag for the sentiment with Rich Razzleberry ink and when the tag felt a little empty, I stamped off that little flower (from the Create a Cupcake stamp set) to fill it up.

That's it!

Happy stamping to you,

Liza

No comments: