Monday, October 15, 2012

You're Amazing


Hello there, crafting friends...

You're Amazing is one of the first stamp sets I got after I moved to India. The elephant image is a must-have for here, right? :)

This one is for my friend Karolina who is having a birthday in October and just recently moved back to the US.

On to the card now, I started with a Primrose Petals card base. I then, stamped the elephant image with Island Indigo ink, punched out with the 2 1/2" circle punch, backed with the scallop circle doily from the Perfect Pennant die (in Gumball Green card stock) and finished off with the In Color Dahlias in Summer Starfruit.

The sentiment is from Perfectly Penned stamp set and accented with a row of pearls. I spritzed Summer Starfruit marker on the card and tied a Baker's Twine bow to finish off.

Happy Birthday, Karolina - miss you. Thank you to you all for stopping by today.

Hugs,

Liza


No comments: