Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Delicate Doilies in Gold

Hi there, crafting friends...

I have been creating with all my new goodies :) I am using a background layer from a new patterned paper called Quatrefancy DSP.

The Delicate Doily stamp image is not new, but a stamp image can easily change its look by having it heat embossed, it has that raised texture that makes a card feels special. 

Also on this project, what I was actually doing was using up the little this and that that were lying around my desk :) Note the new Mosaic Madness stamp set and matching Mosaic punch. I am exploring it :) 


Supplies used:
Stamp sets: Delicate Doilies, Sweet Essentials, Mosaic Madness
Ink pads: Early Espresso, Versamark (and Gold Embossing Powder), Strawberry Slush
Cardstocks: Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Naturals Ivory
Accessories: Large Basic Pearl, Mosaic punch, 2 1/2" circle punch, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Quatrefancy DSP, Stampin' Dimensionals.

Happy stamping to you all! Enjoy.

No comments: