Saturday, June 15, 2013

That's the Ticket

Happy Saturday morning, crafting friends...

Today's post will be a little longer than usual, I thought I would update you with what I have been creating in my stamp room in the past week :) Let's start...

I'm always in need of sets of cards on hand to give as gifts, so I am always on the lookout of different ways I can create these in all the different color combos that I can do that in. 

Here is my first set today, 4 of these in Wild Wasabi, Elegant Eggplant, Crisp Cantaloupe (the current 2013-2015 In Color) and Calypso Coral. I thought the 4 of these together feel fresh together.


A close up of the Calypso Coral one. I had embossed a smaller piece of Calypso Coral card stock with Honeycomb Embossing Folders.


Stamping the sentiment in That's the Ticket stamp set and punched out with my Ticket punch and
layered it with the Four Frames stamp set and Decorative Label punch is a new and fresh way to use these together. Fun!! I stamped the frame in Bermuda Bay ink for a shot of brightness.






Supplies used for the Happy Birthday Ticket card set:
Stamp sets: That's the Ticket, Four Frames
Cardstocks: Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Wild Wasabi, Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green
Ink pads: Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso, Soft Suede (for edges)
Accessories: Big Shot machine, Honeycomb Embossing Folders, doily, 1 3/8" circle punch, Ticket punch, Decorative Label punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon

Next up is another set of cards, yay!! I am getting my list done along the way with these. 


These are: Wisteria Wonder, Tempting Turquoise, and Baked Brown Sugar (again, it is the current 2013-2015 In Color). Love all these 3 together and I am having fun pairing the In Colors with the SU! core colors.

I started by stamping the heartfelt image from the Layered Labels stamp set in Real red ink on Very Vanilla card stock and then cutting it with my Apothecary Accents Framelits on the Big Shot machine. Perfect match :) 

Then I embossed a piece of card stock with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folders, raised up the "heartfelt image" with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I finished off with a button from the new Catalog called Very Vintage Designer Buttons, embellished with a bit of Pistachio Pudding leaves.


Supplies used:
Stamp set: Layered Labels
Card stocks: Wisteria Wonder, Tempting Turquoise, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Very Vanilla
Ink pad: Real Red
Accessories: Big Shot machine, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Large Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals, circle punch

There are 2 more card sets that follow: 3 ways to say "thanks", using bits and pieces on my desk and my new paper crafting BFF: Washi Tapes.


And a set of birthdays...


Thank you for coming by to visit and reading up this far. Happy stamping!!


No comments: