Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Witches' Brew (Happy Halloween)

Hi there, crafting friends... It is October already! Happy October!

This is my attempt at this sketch below from Clean and Simple Stamping blog (which I love to follow but don't always execute).



This is seriously a 10 minute card, I whipped up 3 at one sitting quickly. I finally figured out how to use the skull tape from Witches' Brew Designer Washi Tape in the Holiday Catalog. I paired it with a sentiment from the That's the Ticket stamp set and it makes a good pair.

The background behind the sentiment looked empty, so I added a random splatter stamped image from Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. Done.

Supplies used:
Stamp sets: Gorgeous Grunge, That's the Ticket
Ink pads: Baked Brown Sugar, Tangerine Tango
Card stock: Naturals Ivory
Tools: Ticket punch, Large Oval punch, 3/16" corner rounder
Accessories: Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape, Brights Designer Buttons, Large Jewels Basic Rhinestone, Brights Candy Dots.

Thanks for peeking.


1 comment:

chera said...

Great Halloween cards!!!!