Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Thinlits Label Card

 


Good morning, crafting friends...

Today's card is a little different, as you can see.

I am using a new line of die called "Thinlits" that will take your Big Shot die cut machine use to the next level. This particular Thinlits die is called Thinlits Label Card and it makes a flip card (pretty cool! I first saw it demonstrated during SU! Convention this past summer). I love the surprise factor when the recipient opens the card :)

Now, my dear friend/fellow paper crafter Lia's birthday is coming up, so I raked my brain for a special card to send to her. 

So, here is my flip card.





You can make the flip card as is, but when I first rolled it out from the Big Shot, I felt it was a bit naked. So I added a card base to it. I think that looks better :) The die comes with little bits and pieces that you can use for your projects and this matching nesting label shape to go with the flipping part.


The patterned paper I am using is called Birthday Basics DSP and it is really fun.

Supplies used:
Stamp sets: Cycle Celebration, Make a Wish
Ink pads: Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple, Bermuda Bay, Summer Starfruit
Card stocks: Bermuda Bay, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Tools: Big Shot machine, Thinlits Label Card die, Decorative Label punch, 1 3/4" circle punch
Accesories: Birthday Basics DSP, Season of Style Designer Washi Tape, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Brights Designer Buttons, Early Espresso Baker's Twine

Thanks for stopping by, crafting friends.

Liza


1 comment:

rajdeep singh mandloi said...

Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Beauty Write For Us blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton! up