Thursday, May 20, 2010

Newlyweds...


Good morning!! I was at a craft fair 2 days ago and I made a batch of these larger sized 5x7" cards. Here are a couple among them...

The one above is a special order of wedding cards for people that will attend weddings this summer :) I have this large paper flower in my stash. I paired it with Pale Plum card stock mat and last year's Certainly Celery Sale A Bration DSP. The white ribbon is the pretty Organza ribbon. Very wedding-y :) 2 cream brads from Marlene finished off my card.

Here is a birthday one in earthy color. The card stock mat is Old Olive. A color that I reach to often :) Sentiment is from the Watercolor Trio set (it has beautiful font) and the well-used swirl stamp is from Season of Joy set. It has got to be the single stamp that I use the most whenever a blank space needs some filling :)

Thank you for stopping by... happy creating to you all.

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: