Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tropical Party



Happy weekend :) I finally sat down and played with my new Tropical Party stamp set which is in the Summer Mini and the Island Oasis DSP that matches the stamp set. Love these bright cheerful colors and I think this is so appropriate for someone who lives in a tropical country, like me :) Haha...

This card is for a fellow stamper that I have just met recently. So, I hope she likes it :)

My card base is Pumpkin Pie. The coconut was stamped in Tempting Turquoise.

Now, while I was at it, Hannah and I stamped a whole stack of plain white napkins with the same coconut image. My husband is having a work party at our house, so these napkins will grace the party and set the mood for the event :)

Happy stamping everyone... enjoy...

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: