Monday, May 24, 2010

Red & black


Good morning blogging friends! We are back from our weekend trip to visit the grandparents and bringing the kids and my husband to see the place where I grew up. We had a chance to visit old street food places that I used to like to eat :) And happy to say that my little ones bring happiness to my older relatives: parents, aunts, uncles...

I made these red and black cards (the black berries patterned paper is old Making Memories one) last week as the stash that I brought to the Australian and New Zealand Association bazaar (kind of like a craft fair, except here they call it a bazaar).

Here is what I made with left over paper strips. Not my usual color combos but I kinda like it going outside the norm :)

Happy creating to you all and have a good week ahead. It will be a super short one for us here because it will be a local public holiday and Memorial Day.

Hugs,
Liza

1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

You're so brave going out of your comfort zone...hee hee ;) Great job. Love these cards...especially the Versamark on the Kraft. Nice touch. TFS!