Friday, September 10, 2010

Using up those scraps....

Good morning, everyone! Ugh... so sorry to be MIA for a while. I guess life takes over since I last posted. My dear grandma is in the hospital so I have been back and forth ever since.

It is Eidul Fitri today in Indonesia, so Selamat Hari Raya to those of you who celebrate :) This is the rarity that happens once a year when Jakarta has no traffic!! Gosh... you know we will enjoy the peace on the road this week! Traffic was a nightmare for the whole month of Ramadan as everybody is trying to go shopping and finding gifts for their loved ones.

I see lately that my scrap bin has been accumulating so I need to tackle by challenging myself to use up those scraps. Scrap paper, scrap die cuts, scrap ribbon...

This teal grosgrain ribbon is a gift from Marlene. Thanks Marlene, it is a joy to use as you can see! I paired them with either Taken with Teal or Bermuda Bay, depending on what strikes my fancy that day... hehe...

Here are some more... teal ribbon from Marlene, blings are a farewell present from my friend Senny when I left Beijing. I find that I have not used them up in a while so I promise to put them to good use.

These cute papers are from Imaginisce, which I paired with the heart stamp from I (heart) Hearts.
Thanks everyone for stopping by today. Enjoy your Hari Raya holiday!!

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: