Sunday, August 29, 2010

Christmas sneak peek


Hello there, crafty friends. Today I have a sneak peek Christmas card to show you. These are products that will debut on Sept. 1, 2010 when the Holiday Mini Catalog will go live.

I have to say that dry embossing is one of my go-to technique just because it promises you a 5 minute card :)

My super simple one today is using the Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. It has a big snowflake image surrounded by smaller snowflakes. I then simply finished it with the Color Spritzer Tool in Cherry Cobbler and the matching Cherry Cobbler 1/2" seam binding that will also be in the Holiday Mini.

And here is another quick dry-embossed card that I usually make several in one go so that I have a stash. Loving the cheerful combo of Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie :) The embossing folder is called Elegant Lines.

Bye for now... happy creating to you!
Hugs,
Liza

No comments: