Sunday, July 24, 2011

Broadsheet Alphabet


Hello there, crafting friends...

It has been a hectic week!! Our cook is sick and has to be hospitalized. We have also been sick and tired and trying to manage between work, home and taking care of the kids ... So I have not stepped into my craft room :( I have been peeking with longing in the mornings when it is light and airy from the morning sunshine and enjoy seeing the natural light through the floor length windows. But that's about it :)


Here is a home made patterned paper that I made using the Broadsheet Alphabet stamp set and a stack of the new In Color 2011-2013 ink pads. This was a joy to make and I was thinking of Huey (hi, dear!!) the whole time because she loves fonts :)

I had stamped these on a piece of 8.5 x 11" Naturals White cardstock and really love how it turned out. I spritzed some Pink Pirouette marker with my Color Spritzer Tool to finish off this patterned paper (click on the photo to make it larger).


Here is what I made the patterned paper into. Sentiment is from Perfect Punches stamp set and I added a strip Daffodil Delight scallop border that I had die cut with the Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die.

Here is hoping everyone is healthy and safe...

Hugs,

Liza

No comments: