Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Posy punch envelope

Hi there, crafting friends...

This is what I have been up to in the craft room this week: making a bunch of these "gift card/money envelopes". Here is one of them, dressed up with a tag made out of the Posy Punch hostess stamp set (in the Idea Book & Catalog 2011-2012).

I just adhered the inside with 2 pieces of Sticky Strip on either end to make it a pocket. Easy peasy and no messy glue. (Note to self: must not run out of Sticky Strip!)

Now, you must have seen the piece of patterned paper underneath that money envelope...

I am experimenting with making a whole sheet of DSP, just patterned paper with different sized images from the Delicate Doilies stamp set with a sprinkling of smaller images from the Button, Button stamp set- and actually liking the process of making it. A LOT!! Ha :)

This is a 8.5" x 11" Naturals White card stock that I had stamped in random, starting from the biggest image to the smallest one. The colors that I had picked out for this one are: Regal Rose, Tangerine Tango, Calypso Coral (a new In Color 2011-2013), Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive. Then for added good measure, I sprayed Pink Pirouette marker with my Color Spritzer Tool. Ha ha!!

Now, I haven't done anything with the home made DSP yet, it is just sitting there on my display white vintage tray for me to admire :) We'll see what next...

Enjoy your week, dear crafting friends... and happy stamping,

Liza

No comments: