Friday, February 17, 2012

Rue des Fleurs



Hello there, crafting friends...

I adore this color combo of Poppy Parade, Pool Party and Lucky Limeade. They just make me so happy :)


I thought this would also be a quick demoable card, if you are looking for a quick workshop ideas. This is using a new stamp set in the Occasions Mini catalog called Rue des Fleurs. I paired with a sentiment stamp from the Friendly Phrases stamp set.


Next up is a card using the Attic Boutique DSP as a background. I kept everything else simple to bring out the pretty paper. Just a Victoria lace ribbon and a Large Pearl Basic Jewel to finish off.


This one is the other end of the same DSP. Finished off with button and twine, Chantilly lace ribbon and a border medallion image from the Rue des Fleurs stamp set...


... and a large pearl.

Hope you enjoyed what I made today. Thank you for peeking in,

Liza




No comments: