Monday, February 13, 2012

Side Notes: Attic Boutique


Happy Monday morning, crafting friends...

There is a very pretty pack of ready made die cuts in the Occasions Mini called Side Notes: Attic Boutique. The pack comes with various sizes and shapes of journals and tags that are matching with the Attic Boutique DSP.


I bought one and here are a few ways I am incorporating them in my cards. I hope it inspires... :)


I am using left over scrap as the background, tied with twine and spritzed with the Calypso Coral marker with my Spritzer Tool.


This one is using its matching Attic Boutique DSP. Love that DSP as well, vintage yet colorful.


Another one with torn up layer. A note when you tear paper, always tear it towards you so that the fiber will show. I really like that look and you see that I use it often :)


This ticket shape is so cute :) Sentiment is from Friendly Phrases stamp set. What a cute font combination...

Thanks for peeking and wishing you all a wonderful week ahead.

Liza

No comments: