Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sprinkled Expressions



Hello there, crafting friends...

Have you got your Sprinkled Expressions stamp set yet? It is part of the 2012 Sale a Bration items and it is sooo cute :) 

I set it aside on my stamping desk to play around with it and I came with 2 different types of home made patterned papers and I am so pleased!!

Here are the finished cards from my stamped patterned paper:


Did you see that tiny butterfly brad? It is also a free Sale a Bration item from the Ribbon & Brad pack. Too cute, isn't it?

I added a layer of First Edition Specialty DSP. I found that that paper is so versatile, go with everything type of paper, I can add it on everything... Love that.


Note on making your own home made patterned paper: it does not have to be on Whisper White or Very Vanilla card stock. Go ahead and play around with other colored cardstocks. The star paper was using a Peach Parfait card stock and I think it turned out pretty. Works for men and women.


Thank you for peeking in what I made today. Have a great day to you all ...

Liza

No comments: