Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Holiday Cards from friends


Good morning, crafting friends...

I hope your week has a good start so far. Yesterday was my daughter Hannah's birthday, she turned 7 so we had a busy day of goody bags, cupcakes, opening presents... She got a badge from school that says: Happy Birthday that she was wearing all day. It was a very special day, indeed :)

I don't have anything to share of my own but here are the holiday cards I received from friends for you. I have received more but have not got around to capturing them on camera yet. They are displaying in my craft room right now to enjoy and to smile at every time I enter the room :)

This one is all the way from my dear friend Lia in Paraguay! Amazing that it travelled that far. Love the pretty lace and wow Lia! Thank you!


This one is from Marlene who never forgets my birthday and other occasions with her stylish cards and hand made creations. Love you, dear!


Thank you for peeking, crafting friends...

Hugs,

Liza

No comments: