Friday, January 4, 2013

Spring Catalog 2013

 Hello there crafting friends,

I am on a roll, am I? I just want to share that the new Spring Catalog 2013 is here. More info is on my online store here.

One of the stamp sets in the new Spring Catalog is this set below called Feel Goods that I am going to send to congratulate my downline members who had new recruits last month. They are doing awesome work and I am so proud!


The card is using a very pretty and feminine new DSP called Tea for Two. It is my favorite! I layered 2 of the patterns together, edged them all with Sponge Dauber and Soft Suede ink to give it a vintage look, tied up the Basic Gray ribbon, which is 1/4" Stitched grosgrain ribbon, and added the sentiment layer, plus a big pearl from the Basic Pearls Large pack.


And it is good to go.

I am wishing you a happy Friday and a nice weekend ahead!

Liza



No comments: