Monday, January 7, 2013

Vintage Verses


Good morning, crafting friends...

Today the kids start school again, after the winter break and I am hoping to spend more time in the craft room :)

Here is a quick card that will be super easy for a make and take or to mass produce (whatever your need may be), using the upcoming 2013 Sale a Bration set called Vintage Verses. I love the font and the style, stamped in Island Indigo ink.

I cut up the patterned paper (from Twitterpatted DSP) with the Edgelits Finishing Touches, tied up with Island Indigo ribbon.

I thought the area behind the stamped sentiment is a little blank, so I pulled out the Confetti stamp set and Versamark ink to add some subtle background.

I finished off with a large rhinestone (new in the Spring Catalog) and a corner rounder on the bottom corners.

Have a good week to you all.

Liza

No comments: