Friday, October 9, 2009

For a wedding by the beach


Happy Friday! End of the week and I have a house warming party for all my relatives who are in town tonight so I will be busy for the rest of the day :) 

This is what my sister requested for her friend's wedding in Bali next weekend. How romantic, isn't it? Since it is a ceremony by the beach, I am picturing sand and sea. Hence the color choice of Bermuda Bay for the sea and Kraft for the sand. A piece of Kraft cardstock was dry embossed with the Manhattan Flower embossing folder. Added the scallop edge, ribbon and sentiment. Done!

And while I was at it, I made an anniversary card. I die cut the Butterfly with the Beautiful Butterflies die from Kraft card stock and stamped swirls on it. Marlene can testify it is the one piece of stamp that I use on everything from filling up a blank space, adding dimension or if I just want a piece to look elegant. It is so versatile :)

Hope your week has been a good one.

Recipes (all by SU!)
1. Wedding card
Cardstock: Kraft, Bermuda Bay
Stamp set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Everything else: Big Shot machine, Manhattan Flowers embossing folder, Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Chocolate Chip corduroy button, Stampin' Dimensionals, Curly Label punch, Modern Label punch

2. Anniversary card
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Kraft
Stamp set: Bella Toile, Season of Joy (swirl), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip
Everything else: Big Shot machine, Top Note die, Beautiful Butterflies die, Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Chocolate Chip corduroy button

No comments: