Friday, October 2, 2009

My 2nd Christmas card...

Hi! I was inspired for this card from the book that my friend Ariani left. It has the kind of "island" look that I want to achieve, which fits since we live in a tropical place.
 
Sorry for the photo quality for yesterday's entry. My husband has the SLR, he is living on a boat in some remote island right now. When he said that he was going to Wakatobi, I thought it was in Japan! LOL! It is actually a tiny place in the island of Sulawesi here. I am sure he will bring home some beautiful photos!!

Thank you for those of you who asked about the earthquake in Padang, Indonesia. We are fine- a bit out of the way, I guess. Jakarta is safe. But we just experienced an earthquake in Jakarta just 4 weeks ago, I know how it feels. The island of Sumatra was where the tsunami 2004 in Aceh happened. And there have been numerous earthquakes since then. Just pray for those families who lost their loved ones and homes.

Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe (all by SU!):
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue
Stamp set: Best Yet, Best Wishes & More
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue
Everything else: hemp twine, 1 3/8" circle punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, 3/16" corner rounder

No comments: