Thursday, October 29, 2009

As the deer...


Panteth for the water, so my soul longeth after Thee
You alone are my heart's desire and I long to worship Thee...

My heart is with Philip and Mega and their daughters as they mourn the going home of their 3 year-old daughter, Clida. As I prayed for them, I was reminded of the deer song above. Then, I remembered I have a deer stamp, hence my decision on the card. Not an easy one to make and not a sentiment stamp that I wanted to ink. 

I also made a batch of matching thank you cards. I hope it will be just a little something that might be useful. I wrapped the cards in brown rice paper and tied it with light blue ribbon.

I gotta go now. I wish you all a good day and thank you for stopping by.

Recipe (all by SU! unless mentioned)
Cardstock and paper: Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Chatterbox dp
Stamp sets: Thoughts and Prayers, Forest Friends
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Everything else: Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, Wide Oval punch, button, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Edge punch, 3/16" corner rounder

1 comment:

Marlene Lo said...

LIza. these are lovely and simple.