Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Friday :)


Hello! Happy Friday! It is school's vacation here and we are off on a short vacation tomorrow to Manado, a diving resort up north in Sulawesi. The Bunaken National Park alone has over 100 dive spots there. Only my husband is the diver but I am sure we will all have a good time. We will be at a cottage by the beach.

Yesterday, my friend Mirari came over for a little bit so we got to hang out in my craft room. Here is what happened :)
This is a birthday card for uncle Isaiah, a family friend. The tree is an image from the Pendant Park set. I love the clean looking image, perfect for a man card.

My next card is using a new stamp set in the Holiday Mini Catalog called "Note to Self". 

I love that swirl image and the layout for this card comes from a CNN commercial news break. It has some kind of swirl as well on the TV screen. The image kinda stuck in my head :)

This little stamp set comes with some cool elements to build a memo, note pad or those kinds of organizational items. This card will be in the mail for a certain someone who loves the "office look" :)

Thank you all for stopping by! I will be back with posting after we return. Happy weekend :)

Recipes (all by SU! unless mentioned)
1. Birthday card
Cardstock and paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, MM dp
Ink: Bravo Burgundy
Stamp set: Pendant Park
Everything else: buttons, Scallop Edge punch

2. Notes card
Cardstock and paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, hostess pack DSP (Barely Banana)
Stamp set: Note to Self
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Everything else: Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, 1" circle, Scallop Edge, Wide Oval punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, button

No comments: