Saturday, November 20, 2010

FTL117

Happy Saturday morning, crafting friends... the FTL117 sketch went up on Friday night in our part of the world this week :) I had a little bit of crafting time after the children went to bed, so I was able to play along.

Here is the sketch:

Here is my take:
I am playing with colors that I don't normally reach for, so it is good to stretch out a little further out of my comfort zone. I love adding those pretty trims. A quick and easy way to adhere those trims is to use glue dots underneath. They are practically invisible. You get a good clean neat result every time.

Here is the card's ingredient (all Stampin' Up! supplies):
Card stock: Cajun Craze
Designer Series Paper: Autumn Spice
Stamp set: Because I Care (hostess level 1)
Ink pad: Early Espresso
Tools: 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, 1 3/4" scallop circle punch, Scallop Edge border punch
Accesories: Victoria 5/8" trim, Basic Pearls, linen thread, Regals buttons, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots.

Thank you for peeking in today.

Hugs,
Liza

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

This is such a sweet card -- great take on the CAS sketch. TFS
Cheers, Karen
alteredscrapbooking dot com