Sunday, November 21, 2010

Grateful

Happy weekend, crafting friends...

I just received a new pack of this Specialty Designer Series Paper called Autumn Spice (found in the Holiday Mini catalog) which is really pretty and classy looking because it is a card stock weight patterned paper and it is textured. I had to admire it for a long time before I finally dared to cut it :) (Do you ever feel that way? Ha ha!!)

First up from this paper pack is a quick Thanksgiving card. Cajun Craze card base. A smaller piece of the patterned paper block. Stamped a sentiment and a leaf (stamp set is called Falling Leaves). Punched out with my Decorative Label punch (which never leaves my desk because I need it all the time...) and popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.

A twine tied through twice finished it up.

I made several of these for each of the friend I am grateful for.

Thanks for peeking.

Hugs,
Liza

No comments: