Friday, November 5, 2010

Just Because


Good morning, crafting gals...

I am playing with the Notably Ornate stamp set and the matching Love Letter Designer Series Paper to make some feminine cards. It is pretty simple and yet so pretty. I started with a Riding Hood Red card base and a block of polka dot paper, glued a piece of trim. I stamped that ornate note on a piece of Crumb Cake card stock, rounded the corners, stamped the bird, popped up the whole block with Stampin' Dimensionals. Then popped up the sentiment again. I then finished off with the largest pearl from the Basic Pearls.

On this next card, I stamped the Eiffel Tower directly on the patterned paper. Then, I added the pearls, trim and buttons. These buttons are a gift from my crafting friend Marlene. I love that little cream flower button, Marlene. They are so pretty.

Pretty simple, right? Hopefully I inspired you to create something feminine today...

Hugs,

Liza

No comments: