Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mixed Bunch trio



Hi there, crafting friends ... I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far :)

Here are a trio of cards that I made with bits and pieces of my left over Mixed Bunch home made patterned paper (they are so precious that I saved them) .. (smile)...


This one is decorated with the matching Blossom Punch. I stamped the flower image from Mixed Bunch stamp set in Calypso Coral ink on a piece of Blushing Bride card stock and punched it out.


That cutie little blue button is from a button pack called Twitterpatted (in the Occasions Mini catalog), while the sentiment is from a free Sale a Bration stamp set called Elementary Elegance.


Here is my last of the trio which is finished off with a Concord Crush ribbon and sentiment in the same ink color.


Thank you for stopping by. Happy stamping to you.



No comments: