Friday, March 2, 2012

Mixed Bunch


 Happy March, crafting friends... :) My, it is already March!!



Did you see my new home made patterned paper above? I don't know about you, but I am always super excited when I see the results of a stamped out DIY patterned paper. This one comes from a new stamp set in the Occasions Mini catalog called Mixed Bunch and oh my, I love this color combo of Concord Crush, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo. So vibrant and happy. Yay!! 

It was created on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock.


Here is one of the cards I made with it, cut up and mounted on a Concord Crush card base. I added Dazzling Details glitter on the flower center, if you can see it from the photo.


Just simply finished it off with Calypso Coral baker's twine and a pearl on the sentiment.

Hope you like it and thanks for letting me share.

Happy stamping...



No comments: