Monday, March 5, 2012

Sweet Shop



Hello, hello crafting friends.. !!

Now, Sweet Shop is such a sweet title, isn't it? This refers to a product suite in the Occasions Mini catalog that feature a cupcake and sweets themed designer series paper and matching stickers.



Here they are, they look so yummy and happy!! This is another one that makes me super happy to look at these after I finish making them :)


I love that cupcake backgraound paper and I added a little pink button from the Twitterpatted Designer Buttons pack.


What a happy color combo, too :) The sentiment comes from Up, Up and Away stamp set. Lucky Limeade baker's twine and Basic Rhinestones finish these up. They are the perfect kind of embellishments because they go with everything.

Thank you for letting me share.

Happy stamping,

Liza



No comments: