Monday, March 26, 2012

Random



Hello there, crafting friends... 

I am sharing just a few random cards today that I have not shared. I hope you enjoy...


This is a color combo that I love looking at: Soft Suede and Daffodil Delight. The ready made tag is called Side Notes: Attic Boutique, it is in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I have enjoyed using them all. And the Baker's Twine, I use them on everything these days :)


This one is a left over from a patterned paper that I made a while ago using the Flower Fest stamp set. I love the crayon look :) My card base is Blushing Bride, every image on the patterned paper was stamped with the In Color 2011-2013.

And then I simply finished off with the Poppy Parade card base and Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine.

Thanks for peeking, crafting friends... Enjoy the rest of your week.

Liza

No comments: