Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Clearance Rack is added...

Hi there, I thought I would let you know some exciting news :) Stampin' Up! has added a clearance rack on my online store (click here or click on the link on the right side bar). Items are available on a first come first serve basis. The discount is substantial and it will not be replenished as these are their overstock. I found some items for myself yesterday :) Note: this is only available as an online order and only to US addresses.

My card today combines 2 challenges: the sketch comes from FTL61 and the color combo comes from CAS34 on SCS. I started with a Chocolate Chip card base, added the Bashful Blue strip and white scalloped edge. I punched out a Pretty in Pink circle, stamped with tiny flowers repeatedly. Added the button, sentiment and mounted the circle with dimensionals. After I finished, I thought it still looked empty, hence the additions of those stamped flowers on the top  right hand corner. I thought it helps balance out the design.

Thanks for stopping by...

Recipe (all by SU! unless mentioned)
Cardstock and paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Bashful Blue dp.
Stamp sets: Best Wishes & More, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Flight of the Butterfly
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Everything else: 1 3/4" circle punch, Scallop Edge punch, Word Window punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, button, linen thread