Saturday, November 7, 2009

Praying for you...


Happy Saturday! Hope your week was a good one :) I made this card for a dear friend whose sister is battling cancer right now, in a Singapore hospital. I have given the card away and now realize that my photo is crooked. Sorry...  The card base is Bashful Blue and I added a belly band of Kraft and ribbon to it.
Here it is with the belly band off. This was my first time using the Medallion stamp from the Stampin' Up! 2009-2010 catalog. It is lovely. One big stamp does make an impact on any project.

The card comes without an envelope. It is going to be given with a basket of fruit.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a good weekend...

Recipe (all by SU!)
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Kraft, Chocolate Chip
Stamp set: Medallion, Thoughts and Prayers
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue
Everything else: Scallop Edge punch, wide oval punch, 3/16" corner rounder, linen thread, button

2 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

I love this card, Liza.
Liza, did you receive anything from me yet? :) I posted something to you almost 2 weeks ago :)

MEL said...

WOW!!!! This is gorgeous, love the colors too! ;)