Friday, November 20, 2009

Stash of cards




Hello! My friend Mirari snapped these photos (I love them!). As you see, I have made a stack of cards from the layout that I stumbled upon on this post, that somehow I love and I have gone through quite a number of different patterned papers and color combo with it. I think these are happy little cards :)
And this one is for Mirari's brother in law's birthday. I went along the nautical theme with light blue, kraft combo and the rope. Mirari is a doctor, studying to be a pediatrician. The hospital where she studies/works is very near our home so she gets to come by often. It is always a treat when we get to hang out, as you can see :)

Thank you for stopping by.

Blessings,
Liza

Recipe (all buSU!) 
Cardstock: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip. Paper: October Afternoon
Stamp set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Everything else: rope, linen thread, button, Scallop Edge punch, Large Star punch

1 comment:

Chic Mommy said...

Your cards are beautiful!