Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cupcake row

Happy Sunday! How about some guilt free calories of cupcakes in different shades of reds? Again, I am using the brads that Marlene gave me for my birthday (I am making good use of those, Marlene) :) This cupcake image is from Out of the Box stamp set (level 1 hostess set from the Stampin' Up! 2009-2010 catalog.) It has that vintage feel to it, which I love.

One of the best things I find about stamping is the versatility of making your own patterned paper :) You can start by picking your color combo and then start building the patterns. I started with the piece of cardstock cut to size, started the pattern building from the lightest color. This way, I don't need to clean the stamp when I change color. Then, I added the little flowers to fill in those empty spaces.

Recipe (all by SU!)
Cardstock and paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Tea Party DSP
Stamp set: Out of the Box, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Ruby Red, Real Red, Sahara Sand, Basic Grey
Everything else: Eyelet Border, Word Window punches, hemp twine, Stampin' Dimensionals, 3/16" corner rounder

And then lastly, here is a bunch of invites I made for our friends' Holiday party.

That's all for this week, folks. We will be on vacation all of next week, so be back after the trip. Meanwhile, y'all have a good week ahead!

Blessings,
Liza

No comments: